Why Our Pub is Great
Waterloo Cross in Cullompton is a delightful bolthole set in lush countryside between Taunton and Exeter. A convenient location just five minutes from the M5, well-appointed guest rooms, friendly staff, a smart patio, premium real ales and a very varied menu make us popular with locals, tourists and families. Stay with us and discover why Devon is such a special part of the world. Take a drive out into the country for a superb pub lunch. Break up a long journey with good food and drink. You’ll be greeted with a warm smile when you walk through our door.
We have 11 spacious ensuite guest rooms, all of which are simply and tastefully decorated. Each one has a flatscreen TV and free WiFi. Breakfast is included in each room rate.
Enjoy the kind of warm and cosy atmosphere you only get in a traditional real ale pub. Low ceilings, wooden beams, stone walls, dark wood furniture, and soft lamplight set the tone. Our menu has dishes to appeal to all tastes. Served daily, it features great grills, roast chicken, British classics, and world cuisine. Whether you’re in the mood for comfort food or fancy trying a new flavour, you’re sure to find a dish that hits the spot.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.